• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Blackbird Hazlewood Raw Indigo jeans Sz 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_eyes

Reaction score
A great pair of jeans that tragically no longer fit. I've put on a bit of weight and these are no longer comfortable in the thighs. I'm sad to see them go, but whoever picks them up will be getting a hell of a pair. Make no mistake, these are some quality slim fit jeans: made in the USA, raw selvage denim, dark indigo with black doughnut hardware and a black leather patch (Blackbird stamp is there but faint). I've worn them over a season, washed once in cold water. They remain incredibly stiff with few to no fades: 9.5/10. Price includes shipping to Canada, contact me for a quote for the continental US. I'd like to get these moved, as I'm planning a shopping trip soon. At this price, help me help you.

waist: 16"
rise: 10 1/2"
upper thigh (straight across the crotch): 10 3/4"
knee: 7 7/8"
ankle: 7 7/8"
inseam: 35"

Some fit pics can be found here courtesy of the Blackbird Ballard site: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Blackbird_Hazlewood_Jean_16042.html

edit: Forgot to post the size! Added now in the title. Also, as one member points out, there are two versions of the Hazlewood. These are the more recent, raw indigo version.

Attachments

Last edited:

Green Gloves

Reaction score
I own these as well. It's definitely the best pair of denim I've worn. I think they're a great value as well even at full retail (these jeans could easily cost $200+) since there is no middle man.

p.s. OP you forgot to list the Size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford