• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black/white denim

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi amigos,

Anyone got any pics of black or white denim? Would prefer to see some that are a bit worn. Just bought some black JS Rockers and some white N&F Weird Guys and could use some inspirational fit pics/ideas of what they'll look like after some wear.

Thanks!

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Dude. Have you heard of waywt??!??! There is even a thread all about white denim. SEARCH.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Dude. Have you heard of waywt??!??! There is even a thread all about white denim. SEARCH.

I check WAYWT and rarely see either. I didn't really want to shift through hundreds of pages to find a few fits. Figured it'd be nice to get them all together.

And I did search and didn't see a white denim thread. Admittedly, I suck at the internet though.
laugh.gif

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Excuse the outburst. I know, however, that black jeans are posted pretty regularly by a few members, and that within the last few days both whodini and I have posted fits with white denim.

Also, here's the link to the admittedly short white denim thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=181029&page=2

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
Excuse the outburst. I know, however, that black jeans are posted pretty regularly by a few members, and that within the last few days both whodini and I have posted fits with white denim.

Also, here's the link to the admittedly short white denim thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=181029&page=2

Sweet thanks for the link guy! I'm hoping maybe someone will post some white jeans with some wear on them. Most of them in that thread look brand new.
frown.gif

gearhead

Reaction score
black denim is harder to fade than most others, primarily because the black dye itself sticks to fabric like no other.
white denim? they are white already, what's there to fade? unless u mean just getting dirtier and more yellow.
acne's got some nice white denim in that they are not white but dirty white, or chalk white, as opposed to i'm painting my garage white.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads