1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black/white denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by TeeKay, Oct 4, 2010.

1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Hi amigos,

Anyone got any pics of black or white denim? Would prefer to see some that are a bit worn. Just bought some black JS Rockers and some white N&F Weird Guys and could use some inspirational fit pics/ideas of what they'll look like after some wear.

Thanks!

2. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Dude. Have you heard of waywt??!??! There is even a thread all about white denim. SEARCH.

3. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Dude. Have you heard of waywt??!??! There is even a thread all about white denim. SEARCH.

I check WAYWT and rarely see either. I didn't really want to shift through hundreds of pages to find a few fits. Figured it'd be nice to get them all together.

And I did search and didn't see a white denim thread. Admittedly, I suck at the internet though. [​IMG]

4. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Excuse the outburst. I know, however, that black jeans are posted pretty regularly by a few members, and that within the last few days both whodini and I have posted fits with white denim.

Also, here's the link to the admittedly short white denim thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=181029&page=2

5. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Excuse the outburst. I know, however, that black jeans are posted pretty regularly by a few members, and that within the last few days both whodini and I have posted fits with white denim.

Also, here's the link to the admittedly short white denim thread.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=181029&page=2

Sweet thanks for the link guy! I'm hoping maybe someone will post some white jeans with some wear on them. Most of them in that thread look brand new. [​IMG]

6. gearhead

gearhead Senior member

black denim is harder to fade than most others, primarily because the black dye itself sticks to fabric like no other.
    white denim? they are white already, what's there to fade? unless u mean just getting dirtier and more yellow.
    acne's got some nice white denim in that they are not white but dirty white, or chalk white, as opposed to i'm painting my garage white.