1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black Tie Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Slickman, May 23, 2012.

1. Slickman

Slickman Senior member

What do you think of these? Ignore the fugly socks

[​IMG]

2. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

I like it with/without the pule socks.

3. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

Honestly, I'd stay away from opera pumps. Unless you're always impeccably dressed, opera pumps will look really bad, IMO IMO IMO. I just think in this day and ago opera pumps look too feminine for most people. Everyone will be asking why you're wearing women's shoes.

Brooks Brothers sells the entry level patent leather shoes, made by Church I think. I own a pair. They're fine although I'm not a fan of the last.

Here's a link:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCat...lor=BLACK&sort_by=&sectioncolor=&sectionsize=

I wear my formal shoes usually once a week, much more often than most people. The creases don't look that bad although they are noticeable.

Last edited: May 30, 2012