1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black RB6's opinions with shoes (pics)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lance konami, Jun 7, 2006.

1. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Rag & Bone RB6b
    -Mark Nason Capone's

What do you think about the color of these boots with these jeans?

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

I think the colours are okay but those boots ought to binned.

3. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

looks like someone cut off your toes.

4. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

not a fan of square toed paired with jeans. dress pants seem more appropriate...

but the colours work.

5. BubblyMasquerade

BubblyMasquerade Senior member

6. minya

minya Senior member

are those nasons?
    read the post

7. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

Settle down, I think that was a legit-check.

8. DGP

DGP Senior member

I actually like the boots, I just don't think the color goes so well with black denim. IMO, black boots are the only color that goes really well with black denim.

9. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

I submit the November Spawned a Monster video in which Morrissey sports brown boots with an otherwise all black ensemble as evidence to the contrary-------if the shirt weren't sheer, that's a good look right there.

10. denim_noobie

denim_noobie New Member

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your RB6b and how much did they cost? I've been looking for a pair but I've only found one place with them in stock and I'm not keen on spending $250 unless I have to.

11. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your RB6b and how much did they cost? I've been looking for a pair but I've only found one place with them in stock and I'm not keen on spending $250 unless I have to.

activeendeavors.com

Thanks for the help guys, I won't be wearing those boots with those jeans, I was really just curious to see if people thought the colors worked.

12. DGP

DGP Senior member

activeendeavors.com Thanks for the help guys, I won't be wearing those boots with those jeans, I was really just curious to see if people thought the colors worked.
    Just to add to that, they only have a few sizes left, but there is that styleforum discount to enter at check out, and that brings the price down to $200. I believe that in a different thread Mauro said he can get the black in, and might be able to work with you on that buy one get one half off.

13. haresh

haresh Senior member

speaking of active endeavors discount, why dont they bring in size small and waist 28 in anything ?? I have written asking a couple of times but they never write back. Dayamn, sure could do with that discount.

14. modsquad

modsquad Senior member

I agree with DGP: those are nice boots, square toes and all, but a poor color choice for the jeans.

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

speaking of active endeavors discount, why dont they bring in size small and waist 28 in anything ?? I have written asking a couple of times but they never write back. Dayamn, sure could do with that discount.

Yep, I am often the smallest size they have in jeans, and I am not, by far, the smallest guy here (although I bought a pair of Size 29 New Standards yesterday, and they are still sort of loose (there is about an inch of give)). Either I am a lot skinnier than I think, or the sizing of this new batch of New Standards (all from Macau, btw) is even more wack than usual.

16. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

new batch new standards new wack [​IMG]