• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 2: MTM Shirts courtesy of Drinkwaters

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 1st auction of the year is for a Goodies from No Man Walks Alone. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black Raw Denim Jeans

TheDon

Reaction score
Im looking for some nice low contrast black raw jeans.

I just got a pair of Cheap Mondays in a greyish black raw and I love the fit but its too high rise.

I want a low rise, skinny to straight fit. Looking for something not too pricey either thanks

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're willing to spend a bit more you could look into Naked & Famous. Mauro at Farinelli's carries them although his current stock might be low after all his sick-diculous recent sales. They have a black one that retail around $125 or so.

2sweet

Reaction score
What about the new fit Levi's 501 STF's in black? They're available all over at around $35.

changed

Reaction score
I'm waiting for Mauro to get the black NS's...

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up Levi's 511 in black. Not raw but great fit for $35.

2sweet

Reaction score
Does anyone aside from emos/scenesters wear black jeans? i.e., normal people? Haven't had a pair of black jeans in maybe ten years, more than that.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of Somet 005s from BiG; we'll see what they look like when they get here

Bring The Noise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
If you're willing to spend a bit more you could look into Naked & Famous. Mauro at Farinelli's carries them although his current stock might be low after all his sick-diculous recent sales. They have a black one that retail around $125 or so.

I have these, naked and famous skinny guy power black stretch
highly recommended, very nice pair of jeans at a nice price

truestorytravis

Reaction score
i don't know if context still has the KMW x Context 1980, but those are probably the best black jean out there. I might also check out the black Iron Heart's at Self Edge. They are very similar to the KMW's. Nom de Guerre also makes a nice black jean.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 2sweet
Does anyone aside from emos/scenesters wear black jeans? i.e., normal people? Haven't had a pair of black jeans in maybe ten years, more than that.

Yes. I consider myself normal. I think having at least one pair of black denim in the closet is a "should" have item for a guy.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 2sweet

Yes. Beatniks and metalheads. Really though, they're pretty versatile.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 115 15.7%
  • 31 - 40