1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black Pinstripe Suits Revisted (Pics)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by odoreater, Apr 23, 2006.

1. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Just want to say thanks to everyone for all the input. As for the issue about the pants, I really don't think that the pants are too long (I know it looks that way from the picture, but in real life they don't look long). I think what the problem might be is that I was wearing monk straps in that picture and because they are bulkier up top the pant wasn't falling right. When I tried the pants on later with regular lace ups the pants fell much better and there wasn't that wierd drape at the front.

Also, I wore that outfit you see there out tonight and I got a lot of compliments, so people must really like the look. Besides that, I felt like a million bucks in that suit and I must say that I really love the suit. For about $400, for a canvassed Corneliani suit, I think it was a great buy.

As far as waist suppression, to be honest, I'm not that big of a fan. The suit definitely doesn't fit like a sack, it has minor waist suppression, which is the look I like. I think too much waist suppression looks kind of effeminate (no offense to anyone if that's the look you like, it's just not me).

Oh yea, someone asked about this, the suit does in fact have side vents.