• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feb 2. Everything is gone

Jan 5 - Only Park Avenues Remain

Jan 1 drop: All prices include CONUS shipping. Others (and also buyers with under 25 posts) please contact me for conditions.

Once upon a time I thought I was an 11D, so when I discovered decent shoes, I just bought. Alas. Then I learned I was a 10.5E! Well, if one E is good, two might be even better. Alas. I really am 10.5E, so my other purchases now go up for sale, for your benefit.

You know what they say:
SOLD10.5 EE AE Park Ave Black $135 (Would also consider trade for similar shoe in 10.5 E or 10 EE)

I purchased these brand new and only wore them once to a wedding. A couple of trips across the parking lot, otherwise just standing around in a church and reception hall. Dry Wedding! Not good for me, but for you it means I didn't dance or spill booze on the shoes!

SOLD 11 D Alden Shell 986 $225

These are the original soles, will be ready for replacement fairly soon. Uppers are still in awesome condition, and the footbeds barely seem like anyone put them on. Not sure how they managed to wear down the soles with so little impression inside. Anyway, Great shell for you, just too big to make work. (I don't like the LHS with hiking sock look.)

SOLD 11 D AE MacNeil in CHILI! calf (not grain) $95

I don't know when these were produced - but I will definitely be watching the catalog to see whether they offer a smooth Chili MacNeil again. It is not the grained leather they frequently use on MacNeils. This is confirmed to be "Chili," and you won't find many other examples. They've been reheeled, but the soles have some time left, and the uppers are still very nice. Heck of a lot cheaper than special ordering them.

I'm trying to convince myself that the 10 E pair of AE Cambridge I recently picked up fit well enough. If I not able, I'll put them up for sale as well. (bought them because I bought into the "cordovan fits large" theory.)

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Bump!

Evo

Reaction score
Is the pair of Macneils still available?

Patrologia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are, expect incoming PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads