1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black pants (a mixed blessing)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jimCT, Dec 8, 2003.

1. jimCT

jimCT Member

I'm sure this is the type of situation any bargain hunter can identify with. I was at my local Marshall's today, and I found some deals that were too good to pass up. Specifically, loose fitting black PDC icon cords ($18) and a beautiful pair of Corneliani single pleat pants ($36) also in black. The only problem now is, what kinds of tops would go best with these pants. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was shocked to find such great name brands and prices just hoping I can get some use out of them now. [​IMG]

2. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

stick with red, blue, grey, or black tops. a red shirt with a grey jacket might look good. just don't wear a solid white shirt or you'll look like a waiter.