1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black oxfords or double monks UK9/US10/EU43

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by kindofyoung, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Senior member

Got a bunch of weddings coming up and could use a decent pair of formal shoes.
    I'm well aware that for a first pair some oxfords are the safest option and I'll gladly take any suggestions or offers, but to be honest I'm more inclined to get a pair of double monks, simply because I think they are way cooler.

Price isn't set in stone but would rather prefer lower than higher, feel free to send an offer/suggestion either way though.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. brill

brill Member

Hello. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds double monks on sale under my screenname. They might fit what you're looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.