• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black Kudu Trickers Captoe GMTO

Crafty Cumbrian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello folks

I’ve posted this on the Trickers specific forum where I am a regular contributor and goodyearwelt where I don’t know what the hell I was doing but were a very knowledgeable and welcoming crew.

I’ve agreed with Richard at [email protected] to source a limited number of black kudu captoe boots made by Trickers.

We have had the MTO lowered to 8 (usually 12) and I think we are up to six so nearly home. This boot promises to be amazing and Trickers currently don’t make a black Kudu boot or shoe so are ordering the leather exclusively for this makeup so a one off boot.

Richard has offered a great deal on the boots on top of zero vat for customers where VAT (uk tax) doesn’t apply and free delivery worldwide.

Please PM me for costs and email Richard if you’d like to join the club as I don’t want customers details. Richard is an awesome guy to deal with a true ‘shoe nut’!

The Black Kudu boot

Richard gave great advice and I think this is final spec!!

Model 7770 (captoe on 4497s)
Black Kudu leather
Black binding
Red calf lining
Red pull loops
Medium brass eyelets
Tan waxed cord laces (Richard happy to supply black)
Barbour welt in tan finish with white stitching
Sole- dainite in black with a leather thru (mid sole)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.