1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Black incotex wool slacks, size 32

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by aybojs, Aug 30, 2004.

1. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

As the topic says, I'm selling a pair of black Incotex wool slacks in size 32 (EU size 48, the waist comes out to about 32.5"). I think I mentioned these slacks a while ago in the clothing forum: I bought them brand new a while ago for myself, but the tailor I took them to hemmed them too short for me. I wore them only 2-3 times before realizing this wasn't going to work, so they're in like new condition with no stains or damage. As mentioned, the waist is 32.5;" and the inseam measures to 28" (pants are not cuffed). There's exactly 2" of fabric folded inside the ends of the pant legs, I don't know how much of this can be let out, but I'm moving to school and don't have the time to deal with it. The pants are pretty stylish: five pocket cut, flat front, fairly slim; something you could wear to a night out as well as the office. The fabric is 100% wool in a thin weave, and the pants are lined to the knees. Here are some pics. The last one is somewhat affected by the lighting; the fabric is a richer black than in that pic. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] $50 for the slacks plus $5 for shipping w/in US (add $2 if you're doing PayPal). I'll leave this up for a bit before putting it on eBay; however I won't be in touch from 8/31 to 9/2 because I'll be moving.

2. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

One last bump, these are going up on eBay at the end of the weekend or so.