• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

black friday?

avalemik

Reaction score
are there any black friday sales coming up? special sales? etc
does anyone remember anything form last year?
i mean revolve is having a nice sale.
got my 5EP for 82.50 =) but im still wondering if there are going to be any nice sales?
the only place i can think of is saks =/ that might have some good things

bob_gnarly

Reaction score
im curious about that as well. do i spend my money on sales if i can find any or go to school next semester
eh.gif

avalemik

Reaction score
so this is not an online store?
or is it i do not see a place to purchase

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make an attempt to use proper ******* syntax, people. It's not that difficult to hit the shift key every once in a while. And periods, commas, and apostrophes are pretty easy to find too. I haven't really said anything about this for a while, but c'mon. Really.

Fok.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Make an attempt to use proper ******* syntax, people. It's not that difficult to hit the shift key every once in a while. And periods, commas, and apostrophes are pretty easy to find too. I haven't really said anything about this for a while, but c'mon. Really.

Fok.

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks, Fok.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by avalemik
so this is not an online store?
or is it i do not see a place to purchase

yes it is store in real life but also online but trapped in a blog not like normal store with carts and men paid to ware shirts for photos. click rectangle with Farinelli and you will go there--virtually. contact head man via email or telephone for purchasing of goods.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ LOL.

You have to go into a dark bathroom, look in the mirror three times, and say: "Mauro Farinelli, Mauro Farinelli, Mauro Farinelli..."

Bislane

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
yes it is store in real life but also online but trapped in a blog not like normal store with carts and men paid to ware shirts for photos. click rectangle with Farinelli and you will go there--virtually. contact head man via email or telephone for purchasing of goods.

Win.

Back on topic though, I've always personally liked waiting until just after the holidays to bargain hunt - the selection's ****** but you can find some crazy clearance sales and the occasional hidden gem.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ True for the big retailers, but kind of hard to beat Mauro's current-season high-end brands at 50% off.

Casey

Reaction score
I might buy a few things around Black Friday but I found that if you go the week of Thanksgiving BEFORE BF, the sales are pretty much the same except there aren't any lines to get into stores and the selection is much better.

The outlet by my house is always so crowded at midnight, there are lines to get into Bana Republic and Coach that stretch about 100 people long at least, and other stores like Polo or CK are filled with bunches of Vietnamese and Chinese people. (Yes, I can tell them apart)

And some stores like Coach even have to make announcements saying that every single handbag has been sold and there are no more left.

So basically, I would reccomend waiting until after Christmas or go before Thanksgiving unless there is something you really want (enough to fight for it) or you know that your local shopping area will not be overly crowded.

I'll admit though, I might go shopping this Black Friday for the hell of it if I don't order stuff online today or tomorrow.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Self Edge is having a sale, giveaway, drunk-fest this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday..
Details to follow on wednesday.

i hope its a nice sale, i need a pair of 5010xx!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads