• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Friday

Reaction score
Clothing stores don't have that great of a discount on black friday? I think black friday is mostly meant for electronic equipment.

Saltricks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Imhoff
So am I understanding this correctly...? It's 30% Entire Ralph Lauren Store and on Friday you can save an additional 20%? Does this include sale items as well?

http://bfads.net/Ralph-Lauren

It seems like a pretty good deal. Don't remember the after Xmas sale being this good.

wow, please let me know if you find the answer to this.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I will contact my local store tomorrow morning. Then will post results here as to what is/is not included with those discounts. It looks to be from a mailer, so hoping the pics on the website are "valid" enough.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragon8
But the store opens at like 3 or 4AM and there's a ton of people

Thats simple insanity.

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So am I understanding this correctly...? It's 30% Entire Ralph Lauren Store and on Friday you can save an additional 20%? Does this include sale items as well? http://bfads.net/Ralph-Lauren It seems like a pretty good deal. Don't remember the after Xmas sale being this good.
Only includes sale items. And many of the good sale items are being picked off now. Saw a few choice things disappear today.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a corduroy sport coat for ~$165 with the additional 25% discount.

Not too keen on other items that are on sales after browsing through the site.

m.gway

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
This is purely a rumour but I heard a whisper that Jos. A Bank will be having a sale. Don't quote me on this.

I just choked on my bran muffin.

Jesse

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
Only includes sale items. And many of the good sale items are being picked off now. Saw a few choice things disappear today.

It's 30% off, and an additional 20% off on a *single* item if you have the letter from the mail.

Imhoff

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jesse
It's 30% off, and an additional 20% off on a *single* item if you have the letter from the mail.

So I just called my local Ralph Lauren store and the SA said there was not a 30% entire store sale going on.... I don't understand?

Anyone know???

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I just called my local Ralph Lauren store and the SA said there was not a 30% entire store sale going on.... I don't understand?

Anyone know???

I spent some time (and money) in RL today. It was an additional 25% off of sale items.

Returningson

Reaction score
Nordstroms Rack is having an "interesting" sale. Select items including outerware are 30% and shoes are on sale. Picked up a pair of John Varvatos Converse Men's C T AS LP Lace Ox (blue suede) with the box for only $30 bucks. that was really the only thing I bought...

shanker

Reaction score
speaking of NR...

couldnt resist a pair of TBNY wingtips today for $80.

IMG_3300-2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads