• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Friday 2010 - What are you buying this year?

eternaldrake

Reaction score
i wont be buying anything but ill probably have to get up at 5 am to go work... in the mall...

oh god shoot me

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A part of me really wants to go but I know I'd be manhandled quite easily.. *Le sigh*

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing. I'll be at the bottom of the Grand Canyon (0)

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Big T

Reaction score
Brother in law and I are heading to deer camp. We will buy a fifth of Jack, a fifth of Crown, a case of Guiness, a case of Heiniken, some bottled water, chips, bread and lunch meat. Should be enough to last us until Sunday morning, when all the nonsense is done.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big T
Brother in law and I are heading to deer camp. We will buy a fifth of Jack, a fifth of Crown, a case of Guiness, a case of Heiniken, some bottled water, chips, bread and lunch meat. Should be enough to last us until Sunday morning, when all the nonsense is done.

Awesome. Two guys with way too much liquor and guns. Nothing could go wrong!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
my sister in law is planning to cross the pacific, then stay in new jersey, because she wants to do black saturday. wth? I asked her if just staying home or flying somewhere nearer and paying full retail would be cheaper.

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
black friday sales are the worst. huge marketing scam. the good sales happen after christmas

+1

But I'll be staying away from car dealerships...every 2 years or so I end up with a new car during this season, if I am not careful and don't practice good judgement

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My dad is in the market for a new tv, so I'll be keeping an eye out for any sparkling deals on a solid 55+" LED.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
A part of me really wants to go but I know I'd be manhandled quite easily..

*Le sigh*

LOL

Also, Cyber Monday >>>>>>>>> Black Friday

blackboard_knowledge

Reaction score
One value of having my future inlaws living in downtown Pittsburgh is the lightly visited --unless it has since started stocking oversized Polamalu jerseys-- Saks. Last year I bought a wool Burberry double-breasted overcoat for $300. No, I did not forget to add a "1" before the "3." It was marked down, perhaps inaccurately, 75% off. Further, Price Harry was photographed in the same one last year.

I'm not really sure how I can top that, but I will definitely try!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads