• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Fleece Drops Their Price?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by plotter
But now, I love the S/S stuff so much, I am buying 3 items already at full retail.
Are the s/s BF goods in stores already? I haven't seen any.

95///M3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Are the s/s BF goods in stores already? I haven't seen any.

www.hudsonscorner.com

I posted some items on there.

Suits are down to 1900. Sportcoats are at 1000 unless they have the grosgrain trim in which case they are 1200. Ties and shirts are still at 150. I personally am not going to wait for sales on these items as the BB0 stuff seems to go pretty quickly and I really like some of the items.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kuro
Perhaps it is because of the drop in the euro (those suits are made in Italy, no?)...seems odd that any company would start charging 30% less without some underlying change in their cost.

There was an article in WWD about their new store downtown and they mentioned this. They did say something about currency, and that they weren't changing the quality.

plotter

Reaction score
Great ******* news, Jamison! I was worried there. I love being to wear full-canvassed suits.

Originally Posted by chorse123
There was an article in WWD about their new store downtown and they mentioned this. They did say something about currency, and that they weren't changing the quality.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
this is great new! And at the same time it's terrible news! $1900 for a suit is tempting, especially if they ever go on sale. Just what I need...

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm now curious as to whether they will mark the items down as often and as much as in the past.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by plotter
Great ******* news, Jamison! I was worried there. I love being to wear full-canvassed suits.

Well, take it with a grain of salt, as it was either some executive or flack making the statement. But I wouldn't completely doubt it. It would be a wise move on their part.

And yes, I think the discounting may now be more in line with their regular clothes, not 70+% off or whatever it gets to.

Now if they could just get rid of those stupid loops.

jasonsun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Well, take it with a grain of salt, as it was either some executive or flack making the statement. But I wouldn't completely doubt it. It would be a wise move on their part.

And yes, I think the discounting may now be more in line with their regular clothes, not 70+% off or whatever it gets to.

Now if they could just get rid of those stupid loops.

Juts cut off the loops yourself, that's what i did.....

95///M3

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 79 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 82 37.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads