• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black blazer/jacket

dieselixi

Reaction score
I saw a black blazer/jacket with white trim that I really liked , but the thing I liked the most is that it had built in sleeves/cuffs from a dress shirt. I was hoping someone might know where I might be able to find something similar to buy.

The jacket is seen at the 0:25sec mark, as well as most of this video (black with white stripes on the sides). Any help is much appreciated
(minor note_ i love the entire outfit head to toe, but am mainly looking for the jacket/blazer)

dieselixi

Reaction score
I just noticed there was a streetwear section, maybe I should have posted this there, sorry.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dieselixi
it had built in sleeves/cuffs from a dress shirt.

This sounds even worse than those sweaters that have a in-built shirt collar. Please don't buy or wear this.

And why would you want to? If you're not wearing a shirt, then having mismatched shirt-cuffs showing will look weird, and if you are wearing a shirt it will have its own cuffs...

Sazerac

Reaction score
This is more of an SW&D thing.

That video, btw, is precisely the sort of insta-club just-add-water pop music that's diluting the genre down to nothing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%