1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Black/Black TOJ1 Sz48 w/ 46 lengths

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by omgcookielol, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

2010DR in the picture is obviously not included. :embar:

Details: Standard Black Lambskin/Black Wool Body. Solid Black Reversible Lining.
    Size 48 body, Size 46 length. I'm a 45-46 in TOJ, and I think it fits me very well.

Wear:
    - Minor (imo) pilling on the ribbing. Maybe some lint on the jacket. Pilling will happen no matter what.

- Small scuff/tear/whatever near the shoulder area of the jacket. Didn't notice it till I was checking out the jacket recently. I've included some pictures, so check those out. I doubt anyone would notice.

Price: SOLD for $300 USD!

I think that adequately reflects condition. I ship from the USA, and I would rather not ship internationally. We can talk about it though.

I can provide better pictures of the jacket later, but I don't think it will be necessary. Aside from the wear that I've already mentioned above, it's a run of the mill TOJ1.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.