• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black belts

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of black shoes today, but since every other pair of shoes I own is brown I don't own any black belts. I was woundering if anyone had any recommendations for black leather belts for about $80 each. I need one with a gold buckle and another with a silver one.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Martin Dingman. They retail for $95.

Saenek

Reaction score
I bought a couple of belts recently from leathergoodsconnection.com - prices are very reasonable, and the bridle leather is excellent. Wouldn't be my first choice for a "dressy" belt, but for more casual needs the quality/price is excellent. Don't know how much he charges to ship to the UK though if that's where you're located.

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are in the UK, so this is probably not so helpful, but just in case, most of my belts are from Paul Stuart. They were all under $100 and the quality seems as good as any, though I am not that knowledgeable about leather goods.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can order from the US because I have an APO address. Ill take a look at the paul stuart ones.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.