• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black 100% Cashmere Loro Piana Fabric Bolt (4 Yards for suit, overcoat, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenn0123

Reaction score

Amazingly beautiful, soft, and heavy 100% cashmere 4 yard black fabric bolt by Loro Piana.

Can be used for a suit, dress, overcoat, blazer, or anything else really!

Retailed for $10k

Includes Loro Piana garment bag if you use the fabric to make an item of clothing.

Includes sew-in tag for the fabric as well.

Please let me know if you have questions!​

Attachments

Yorker

Reaction score
retailed for 10K? really? that seems like an exaggeration.

edit:
I take back my previous statement. I went to the same sample sale, but this years edition. They did indeed have bolts of fabric with original prices of 10k and up.

Last edited:

jenn0123

Reaction score
It isn't. It's the super thick black cashmere their overcoats are made of. Amazing material. I got it at the NYC Sample Sale a year ago for 80% off and was supposed to use it for a dress that never ended up getting made. I paid $2K and am looking to get that back.

jenn0123

Reaction score
This fabric is still available! Amazing quality and perfect for this time of year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%