1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bit o' fun

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by T4phage, Jan 14, 2004.

1. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

Originally posted by Banksmiranda:
    My own choice for the actors would be Yul Brynner.  The guy was one tough, arrogant, mean looking dude.  My idol.

Your second link was VERY NICE..

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I did the quiz twice, and got a 20 and then a 21, which I guess means that I am a borderline metrosexual.

On the otherhand, I also took the "Stud or Chump" quiz and came out a real stud. So apparently, I am a studly metrosexual. Hey, I'm Johnsmith's idol.

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

4. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

5. ken

ken Senior member

www.seanbaby.com Hasn't been updated in forever, but there's enough to keep you going for a while. Here's a particularly humerous one: http://www.seanbaby.com/news/terrorism.htm By the way: scored an 8 of metrosexuality.

6. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

7. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

Oh God -

I scored a 28. Guess it's time to go hunting or something.

My wife will definitely laugh at me for this one.

Bradford

8. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

Whew... Only a 20, and I've worn nail polish.. I would have though for sure that one would have added like 50 points.

I didn't know that other people read Rooshlog, I met that guy in DC last month, we have mutual friends.

9. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

I went to my bowling league last night and was thinking that I should get me some negative points on this quiz for that. How many metrosexuals have ever been named bowler of the week like I was for the 205 game I had last time..

Bradford

10. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

SHIT. I scored a 38. Uh oh........

11. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

This is the BEST post that I've [/i]ever seen in the Forum. Â I laughed out loud--and, today, I really needed a good reason to laugh. Â [​IMG]

12. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

Glad to hear that others can laugh at my misfortune. Although I despise the overused term, I probably do fit the definition of metrosexual (although my contact football and excessive drinking are certainly contradictory).

13. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Only if your excessive drinking involves Schlitz beer or beer of a similarly cheap vintage.  If it involves Grey Goose martinis, add another five points.

14. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

My nightcaps consist of a Miller High Life when I get home and a single malt or bourbon before bed time. I may need to add 10 more points....

I think this forum has ruined me.......

15. Sevcom

Sevcom Senior member

Unless you're a refugee from Williamsburg, in which case add another 10 points.

16. shoreman80

shoreman80 Well-Known Member

I scored 13.

"13 points is in the 10 through 20 points range
    Possible future metrosexual? You're still masculine, but I will question it if you start wearing shirts with diagonal stripes."

Crap. I do have a nice brown/cream diagonal stripe sweater, and a tyrwhitt striped shirt with collar and cuffs cut on the bias. And I kinda cheated on that question about many boxer briefs. Two is not many, but it's more than none.

Stupid term, only person I've ever heard use it in earnest was my father recently, telling my mother he was worried about me. The same guy owns a seersucker suit.

17. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

I hope you know that I wasn't laughing at you. Â I always enjoy your posts. Â As for the metrosexual term...it is stupid.

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

15... Should I HOF this one- it's pretty funny.

19. Alias

Alias Senior member

I scored a 20. Apparently this makes me 40% metrosexual. And my results also said that the next step is to start wearing shirts with diagonal stripes. I kinda like those and was thinking about buying one [​IMG]

20. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

Never thought that for a minute. Funny story, my flaming gay waiter last called me a "flaming metrosexual" because of my shoes and thumb ring. He then comped our drinks when I told him I hated that term. Finally, being a "38" got me something.