• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Billy Reid shoes/boots

Glorysends

Reaction score
Hey guys new here but I have a question. I am planning on ordering a pair of Billy Reid boots. The captoe combat ones and was wondering if they run big or small? I wear a size 10 in Cole haan's and Salvatore ferragamo. Am I safe to order a ten also or 9.5 or bigger? Thanks in advance!

designprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own a pair of suede oxfords (9D) and stayed in my normal size. This was a few years ago though and lasts may have changed. I have been in the Dallas store many times and when I try shoes on i don't recall having to make adjustments there either.

Glorysends

Reaction score
Thank you!

I live in Chicago and the Bloomingdales by my place downtown has Billy Reid but doesn't carry the shoes in store, I don't believe and I've only been to the Nashville store but didn't get a chance to try anything on, so I will try a 10 and see how it works out.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few people on the Streetwear side who wear Billy Reid shoes. At least one SA from the Houston store even reads the forums. Come on over and try to find those people.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
I wear an 11 in Ferragamos and i tried a couple pair on at the nashville store..they fit me perfect in an 11 as well..

Glorysends

Reaction score
Thanks again guys! I will definitely check it out and order my size!

retroaaron

Reaction score
Most of the Billy Reid shoes tend to run a bit large. Typically, I tell people if they are unsure it might be safe to go with the smaller size between two.

Tutta

Reaction score
That is my experience and actually their feedback as well. I am a 9D but with Billy Reid the 8.5 fit perfectly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads