1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, Sz. 8.5 (fits like a 9.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fosho, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosho

fosho Senior member

Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, sz. 8.5 (fit like a 9.5)
    These have some normal wear on them, but they are still in great shape. The only thing that you might notice is that there's a slight indention on the front left side of the toe box of the right boot. Not sure you'd notice it if I didn't mention it here, because the boots look great. I've had toe and heel guards on them since I got them, and I haven't worn them in a very long time so I decided to sell them.

Sizing: they're marked 8.5 but fit like a 9.5. I wear 9.5 in most shoes, including Vans. I wear an 8.5 in Converse Chuck Taylors. Hopefully that gives you a sense of how these fit. I would say if you are in the 9-10 range, you'll be fine.

Feel free to make (reasonable) offers! Also, please add $9 to the final price for shipping. I'll ship within 2 business days of receiving payment via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) with delivery notification.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.