1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, Sz. 8.5 (fits like a 9.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fosho, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fosho

fosho Senior member

Billy Reid Bayou Boots, Dark Brown, sz. 8.5 (fit like a 9.5)
    These have some normal wear on them, but they are still in great shape. The only thing that you might notice is that there's a slight indention on the front left side of the toe box of the right boot. Not sure you'd notice it if I didn't mention it here, because the boots look great. I've had toe and heel guards on them since I got them, and I haven't worn them in a very long time so I decided to sell them.

Sizing: they're marked 8.5 but fit like a 9.5. I wear 9.5 in most shoes, including Vans. I wear an 8.5 in Converse Chuck Taylors. Hopefully that gives you a sense of how these fit. I would say if you are in the 9-10 range, you'll be fine.

Feel free to make (reasonable) offers! Also, please add $9 to the final price for shipping. I'll ship within 2 business days of receiving payment via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) with delivery notification.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.