1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Billy blue

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pink22m, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Pink22m

Pink22m Well-Known Member

I recently visited Billy Blue, a small boutique very close to Union Square in San Francisco. It is a small place, but had some nice merchandise. They carry Eton shirts, as well as this particular brand (I want to say it was Ferazone, but I could be wrong; all I know is that it started with an F). These shirts were quite nice, with a nice cutaway collar that is very reminiscent of the soft roll collars seen on Borelli's. I spoke to a very nice gentleman in there, his name was John I believe. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone else has visited this boutique, and what their thoughts were. Thanks.

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Well-Known Member

Pink: One of my favorite stores...The shirts you mentioned are Finneamore, and they are really nice. Have been watching a couple of them, as they have a 3 for 2 special right now... Billyblue has been written up several times in GQ, and was a Local Heroes store last January. The only other American place to make the list was Marc's favorite- Jay Kos. [​IMG] I think you spoke to JB- he's the manager- Bill Bragman is the owner. And (disclaimer) they sell my books in the store, so I'm not completely objective. [​IMG]