• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bills Khakis/ Shattuck Shelter Clothing Drive at Drinkwater's

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Greetings All,

On Saturday, May 19th we will be holding our bi-annual clothing drive for the Shattuck Shelter. www.friendsoftheshattuckshelter.org We offer 20% off (including alterations) any pair(s) of Bills Khakis product for your donations of mens and womens clothing articles for their guests. I have been affiliated with the shelter for over ten years and have great respect for the programs they offer to help transition guests back to the community. I look forward to seeing any Boston area members and will accept donations outside the area if you want to ship them to me. We do provide documentation for tax purposes.

Best Regards,

Gary

"Vote" www.wbztv.com/alist

Countertenor

Reaction score
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

pscolari

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary,

I have a bag of clothes ready to go. See you on Saturday.

Greg

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump for the worthiness of the the cause.

I'll be there as well.

-Phil

p.s. Everybody remember to vote for Gary's establishment (see the link in his post- another worthy cause)

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Phil,

Thanks for the bump. I'll look forward to meeting you here. Additionally, thanks for getting out the vote. A Tuxedo rental store has taken first place so far and they shouldn't even be in the same classification that we are in. So, we have until June 1st to take it again. Thanks to everybody who has taken the time to vote and to those who plan to.

Best Regards,

Gary

"Vote" www.wbztv.com/alist

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads