• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bills Khakis █ $125 "M3" Model (Slim Cut, Flat Front) █ Size 33 Waist

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale is a pair of Bill's Khakis in the "M3 model." These are too small for me, so I've decided to sell them at a firesale price. Tagged a size 33

The M3 model is Bill's slimmest cut. Flat front. 100% cotton twill. Made in USA.

I believe these are the Original Twills, which retail for $125 at http://www.billskhakis.com/m3-trim-fit-plain-front/Original-Twill-Pants-M3-Trim-Fit-Plain-Front.html

Here's the official description from the site:

Constructed to the highest standards, our 100% cotton twill weighs 8.5 ounces per yard, which means you own the most versatile and durable pants available today. A slim, clean look is achieved with a trim fit and plain front. The crease remains crisp and sharp for days when professionally laundered, or machine wash for a more casual appearance. And our Original Twills arrive professionally pre-washed for stabilized sizing.

8.5 oz. 100% cotton. Made in U.S.A. Machine washable. M3: Trim fit, plain front.
Worn exactly once for about an hour. (Freshly washed and pressed) Excellent condition.

My price: $35 shipped CONUS/Canada

Add $10 for all other countries.

Sale is final

Approximate measurements

Waist 33.5
Rise 10.75
Inseam 32.75 (with material to let out)
Leg opening 8.5

Bills stock photo (not my picture below):

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 117 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 105 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%