• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Billionaire style

hermes man

Reaction score
80033d1cb3c9ed52acbe6a0b8780_grande.jpg
ska00453-c.jpeg
so its true billionaires wears LV and burberry.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of people around my neighbourhood wear LV and Burberry but non of them are billionaires, in fact some are actually quite poor. BTW the Burberry plaid shirt is either old or it's a knock-off. Burberry having discontinued it some time ago because of chavs.
burbery-chav.jpg

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MikeDT
A lot of people around my neighbourhood wear LV and Burberry but non of them are billionaires, in fact some are actually quite poor. BTW the Burberry plaid shirt is either old or it's a knock-off. Burberry having discontinued it some time ago because of chavs.
burbery-chav.jpg

It's still for sale at outlets to satiate the masses. Perhaps it's still for sale at other parts of the world as well?

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
1271262862466.gif

^^^^^

Well I'm game.
laugh.gif
... and the OP is 'Hermès man'

Originally Posted by intent
It's still for sale at outlets to satiate the masses. Perhaps it's still for sale at other parts of the world as well?

I did actually have a look on Burberry's China site, and the only plaid shirt they have is this:-
http://cn.burberry.com/store/menswea...-cotton-shirt/

Burberry plaid in China does not have the bad UK chav associations and imagery. Of course here most garments and things done in obvious Burberry plaid are counterfeits.

EDIT:

I did just find this abomination on Burberry's UK site:-
http://uk.burberry.com/store/menswea...-cotton-shirt/
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

alphaO888

Reaction score
Most wealthy people from China and Taiwan don't dress nicely by American standards. If we were to see every Chinese millionaire in a photo, the majority of them would look like they could be semi-homeless or impoverished. I don't think they care much about what they wear.

Maccimus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alphaO888
Most wealthy people from China and Taiwan don't dress nicely by American standards. If we were to see every Chinese millionaire in a photo, the majority of them would look like they could be semi-homeless or impoverished. I don't think they care much about what they wear.
He is a wealthy people from Thailand. But yes you can call him a Chinese.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maccimus

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Maccimus

Haha.

I thought Asians in general were very into their clothes and their brands. A lot of the guys that buy my items are Asian.

AxlJack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony Romo
Haha.

I thought Asians in general were very into their clothes and their brands. A lot of the guys that buy my items are Asian.

Young Asians not the old school Asians who slogged their butts off to make their dough. Ive seen its generally their kids who pretty much are extremely brand concious. Dad goes to work in a short sleeve shirt and trouser while the kid wears a suit to go shopping lol

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Billionaires also have young girlfriends.

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's quite something to walk behind a stooped 60-something Chinese man and watch him blow his nose with his fingers, moments before he climbs into his Continental Flying Spur.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads