• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bill Ranic and Hugh Grant's Today Show appearance 4/23/2012

doughboysc

Reaction score
I've watched NBC's Today Show yesterday morning where Bill Ranic and his wife Giuliana (after she recovered from breast cancer) announced they're going to be parents. You know Giuliana hosts E! news with the late Dick Clark's NYRE succesor Ryan Seacrest, and Bill co-host with Leeza Gibbons on America Now (seen in most markets where they owned by Raycom Media).

Bill has on a dark three piece suit, white two-button collar dress shirt, and no necktie. Do you think two-button collared dress shirts fades out after it's popularity in the early-mid 2000s?

His suit is very groovy folks!

On Hugh Grant, were he's promoting his animated movie about Pirates. He has on a navy single breasted suit, blue dress shirt, but his shirt is a little frayed.
. On my earlier post where I posed one of the pictures of Prince Michael of Kent wearing a frayed collar.

Hugh still stylish like a English dandy. His hairstyle is much better than in the mid 1990s IMHO.

What do you think?

wintourh007

Reaction score
Looks good on them. Of course celebrities have stylists so it helps.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 55 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%