• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bijan Pakzad, Dead at 67

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Stroke Thursday, dead today.

0415-bijan-getty-bn-credit.jpg

According to sources Bijan was transported to Cedars-Sinai Medial Center Thursday evening. On a Facebook post Friday night, Bijan's son Nicolas said his father had "a stroke."

The 67-year old remains hospitalized, and according to Nicolas ... Bijan is "in critical condition."

Bijan -- a legend in the fashion and perfume biz -- famously suits up movie stars and world leaders. His Rodeo Drive boutique is known as the most expensive store in the world.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez. RIP to the Bijan. Hoping for Vox to pay his dues.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy was a brilliant marketer. I remember going by the shop on 5th Ave with it's "By Appointment Only" sign. The only person I ever knew who bought clothing from him went from having mansions in BH and several RR's to living in a 2 bedroom rental apt in the valley. He attracted a lot of guys who were into flash, but he sure knew what he was doing and how to work it.

Kslim

Reaction score
RIP. Prayers to his friends and family..

AncientSoul

Reaction score
RIP... Looking forward to the world's most expensive casket in action.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never heard of him but 67 is pretty young, poor soul.

apropos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
67 is too young. My thoughts are with his family. In memorium:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
That's really fine. Isn't he the only clothes seller who always in the store taking care of his customers?

RIP, Bijan......

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow. unexpected...

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was only ever peripherally aware of him as a person, but his name and brand were always symbols of glamour in my mind. And I've never visited Los Angeles

RIP

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
You guys never heard of Bijan?!

I have never seen one of his products...

I have heard of him a few times, that's it...

67 is quite young anyway...

RIP

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads