• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Biggest Turn-Off

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Anal's overrated (for women)

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Anal's overrated (for women)

I'm pondering, and concerned that I am pondering this, how a woman's anus could be different than a man's, except maybe in terms of hair and/or hygiene?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
I'm pondering, and concerned that I am pondering this, how a woman's anus could be different than a man's, except maybe in terms of hair and/or hygiene?

Women are at the anatomical disadvantage for enjoying anal, so unless I hate them (then why would I ******** with them) it's not that great to inflict pain/discomfort on your lover. Unless you're both into that kind of thing.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Women are at the anatomical disadvantage for enjoying anal, so unless I hate them (then why would I ******** with them) it's not that great to inflict pain/discomfort on your lover. Unless you're both into that kind of thing.

Now I see what you were saying. I've always figured whoever was catching, when it came to anal, was getting the dirty end of the stick.

Mr T

Reaction score
1. Untrimmed bush. The kind where you feel like you are hacking your way through the amazonian jungle.

2. Yapping. Why do the ladies always have to talk about everything going on in their lives.

3. Uncontrollable urge to hold any baby within a half mile radius.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Now I see what you were saying. I've always figured whoever was catching, when it came to anal, was getting the dirty end of the stick.

When it comes to anal, i don't think either party comes away clean.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
When it comes to anal, i don't think either party comes away clean.

One pun deserves another I guess.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Teeth. I was banging this girl a few months back; she wanted to start dating, but I was unable to even consider the proposition because of her teeth (not white enough).

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
For me it's a three way tie- ignorance, closed-mindedness and stupidity. They kinda go hand in hand.
But no one can be blamed for genuine stupidity! In my view, I therefore hate hubris, ignorance and also very much: plain ugliness [even to a Neo Platonic extent], especially if the persons involved *could* know/afford better...I really hate that; I love understatement, don't to get me wrong, but half-knowledge and "talking about things you don't know enough about" which is ubiquitous in this pseudo democratic age, really really get on my nerves. But the worst thing is: 1) lack of imagination and 2) lack of irony/ respectively taking oneself too seriously/aka an inflated ego- abolish these two and you got your famed world-peace!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
some of you guys are way too picky and it seems like you just don't like women, period. It's one thing if you are looking for a serious realtionship/wife but if all you are looking is a bang, if she looks good and does not smell anywhere, I could not give a **** about her IQ, plastic surgery or whether she is a good conversationalist. Some of you guys sound like you would be very happy with Spaulding Gray (RIP).

CoconutBanana

Reaction score

If you prepare her asshole right you wont inflict much pain.

longskate88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CoconutBanana
If you prepare her asshole right you wont inflict much pain.

Do tell
teacha.gif

Been there, done it, prefer the front door

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads