1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

big load of things for sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by mkk, Mar 30, 2005.

1. mkk

mkk Senior Member

updated list will be posted later

2. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Distinguished Member

HOLY CRAP. that's a lot of spring cleaning. i'm going to hazard a guess that the belts are all size 34-ish? size of the doc martens and miu miu's...11-ish? i don't think anything fits me. [​IMG] /andrew

3. demeis

demeis Distinguished Member

send you a PM i'm interested in a lot.

4. aybojs

aybojs Senior Member

Any chance of getting pics/specs on the Ricci and the Charvet shirts (particularly measurements/cut and whether or not the Charvet has a spread collar)?

5. mkk

mkk Senior Member

Working on pics and measurements.
    The Charvet tux shirt has a wing collar.

6. mkk

mkk Senior Member

updated list will be posted later

7. mkk

mkk Senior Member

Anything bought so far will be shipped immediately.
    However, due in part to poor planning on my part and technical complications I'm putting a moratorium on sales so that I can work on photos, descriptions and prices. I've also got a few items to add. A number of the items on the list, in particular those below the bold line, I will probably look to ship in "bulk" quantities, expecting nothing in return. I hope that they can be of use to you and/or your friends or otherwise donated. Will keep you posted. Thanks for your patience. Sorry for any inconvenience. I am pretty new to buying/selling.

8. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Distinguished Member

where are the links to the items ?

9. mkk

mkk Senior Member

The items were not listed on Ebay, so there's nothing to link to. All I posted was a list of what I had available.

10. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Distinguished Member

where are the links to the items ?
    The items were not listed on Ebay, so there's nothing to link to. Â All I posted was a list of what I had available.
    I am always interested in buying Brioni or Kiton sportscoat or suit. My size is 43R. Let me know if you have any in my size. Thanks