1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BIG DROP! Alfred Sargent x Tim Little Slip-Ons (JM Weston Signature style), worn *once*, UK7 (RRP $4

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by radicaldog, Sep 28, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

Bought these on sale, but they're too small for me. So I wore them once and gave up (see how the soles are only scuffed). Shame, as they're an incredibly versatile shoe: it's much dressier than a penny loafer, but still looks good with jeans. Note the subtle skin stitching on the toe. It's basically a version of the famous JM Weston 180 Signature Loafer (Vass and Lobb also do this style), with a nice British twist: the blue soles.

The regular retail price for these is £287.87 -- that's over 450 $ USD (see http://www.timlittle.com/shop/product.php/14/whisky___women_in_black_calf_leather ). I need space so I'm letting them go for $99 59USD, shipped worldwide. No returns.

The size is UK7, regular width (The length of the outsole --heel to toe-- is just over 11 inches, or 28cm.). They're made in Northampton, England by Alfred Sargent (search the Forum to confirm) and quality-wise I'd put them on a par with Church's custom grade or C&J bench grade. So they're a real bargain at this price. And you can even make me an offer, but not too distant from the asking price I'm afraid.

Shipping: $10 European Union (I'm based in England), $20 rest of the world. Will ship as soon as PayPal payment clears.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. joonian

joonian Senior member

Are they black or a very dark brown? I'm hoping for the latter...

3. radicaldog

radicaldog Senior member

Sorry, only just saw this post -- they're black. I think that makes them more interesting, actually. Brown slip-ons reek too much of public school (in the English sense).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.