• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big Closet Sale - Claiborne, Kenneth Cole, Ringspun, Billabong, more!

kawasakiguy37

Reaction score
Doing a huge closet cleaning sale and I have a ton of stuff here. Willing to take offers. PM, email, or IM me with any questions you have. Unless otherwise specified, most items are used but in good condition. Sweaters / Jackets: 11. Claiborne Microfiber Jacket size small. Not going to let this go for a lowball, I really like this jacket but I need the cash. Very comfortable. 50 shipped
IMG_1053.jpg
12. Archaic Black hoodie size small. Great hoodie for summer, not too warm. Very cool distressings and details, pictures dont really do this hoodie justice. Worn once and never washed. Pit to Pit: Little more than 19" Length: 24.5" 50 shipped
IMG_1075.jpg
IMG_1076.jpg
13. Vintage Diesel Corduroy Peacoat size medium. Pictures speak for themselves, this thing is beautiful. Vintage 150 shipped
IMG_1078.jpg
IMG_1079.jpg
14. FCUK Jacket size small. Slim track jacket like fit with a very comfortable material. This has a TON of small details that are hard to see in pictures, but really make the jacket awesome in real life. Inside out seams, distressings, and embroidery make this an awesome and very very unique jacket. Havent seen anyone else ever wearing one. Worn only a few times and rarely washed, again Id like to keep it but I need the cash. 50 shipped
IMG_1072.jpg
IMG_1074.jpg
Shirts: 15. FCUK stretch T size small. Actual color is more red and less pink than the picture. Slim fitting. 10 shipped
IMG_1048.jpg
16. Ben Sherman Size 3 (tagged L) argyle polo. Very unique polo, pink and black argyle across the chest. Ben sherman sizing is weird, its tagged a size large but also a size 3 (fits about a slim small in most other brands). In comparison, a size 3 in lacoste is an XS. 20 shipped
IMG_1050.jpg
17. Ringspun short sleeve snap shirt size small. Tons of details on this shirt, definately turns heads. Very colorful, pictures do not do this justice. 50 shipped
IMG_1052.jpg
20. Billabong L/S Tee size small. Thicker than a normal T shirt and has some cool insideout seems. Very slim fitting Pit to Pit: 18" Length (from top of collar to bottom hem): 24" 20 shipped
IMG_1090.jpg
22. Guess Vintage fit tee size small. See pictures, slim fitting, washed once. 10 shipped
IMG_1071.jpg
23. Kenneth Cole black shirt size medium. Extremely smooth and light material, and very subtle details. I took a closeup pic to show these. 30 shipped
IMG_1069.jpg
IMG_1070.jpg
24. This shirt retails for close to 80 dollars and is NWOT. I have included closeups They are all somewhat slim fitting, tag size listed is 15. If you were around a 38 suit jacket these should fit you great. 40 shipped
zaramulti.jpg
zaramulticlose.jpg

Faded501s

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that a crack pipe in the top right corner of the 9th picture?

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Faded501s

Oh yeah, he's smoking the good stuff.
bounce2.gif

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can't find it
confused.gif

worship.gif
If there is indeed one in the pic, awesome find!
crackup[1].gif

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

May be the OP is not selling clothes after all. Very clever. How can I can some?
bounce2.gif

kawasakiguy37

Reaction score
hahaha, there is no crack pipe sadly......

Anyone wanna point out what he was referencing though? I cant find it

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, maybe he was thinking that you must be smoking crack to want those prices for your clothes. Just a guess.
wink.gif

kawasakiguy37

Reaction score
Anything not new should be half what I paid for it retail, anything NWOT or NWT is still pretty discounted. Im open to all offers as well.

edit: Just sold the diesel military shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads