• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bid-service.jp service?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I just placed a purchase with bid-service.jp for a Sugarcane Studs belt for 171. Juno had 470+ buys on his PayPal record so I went for it. Anyone have any experience with then in regards to customer service/shipping? Thanks.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never used them, but Ive heard nothing but good

Ahaz

Reaction score
He's very professional and always ships quickly. Great communication. I really couldn't ask for more.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet, if this works out, my bank account will not be pleased.. Edo Ai, here I come.

tangerine

Reaction score
Have done several transactions with Juno, he has been fast and reliable without fail. Sorry about your bank account.

swooc

Reaction score
He also uses msn which is a good thing in terms of communication.

colin_

Reaction score
how much does he charge for a fee? I think I had heard 30% of the goods price. I have no idea whether or not that is valid

bluetox

Reaction score
I dont want to derail the topic but I think my question is something the topic creator will also appreciate. My friend had a change of plans and wont go to japan next month so I have to use a service like bid-service, judging by the previous remarks bid-service seems to be good in terms of service.

Are there any other reliable companies like bid-service in Japan that can provide the service for me for a cheaper price? The item I want in question is the Pure Blue Japan xx-005. Thanks.

2000dB

Reaction score
Juno is really reliable. Got my order in less than a week. I heard celga is good too, might be worth getting a quote from both too see who's cheaper.

Also, I will start my own service in Japan in September... but that's in a little while, I'll keep everyone updated when it happens.

xcoldricex

Reaction score
his english isn't that great and sometimes he ignores you. his prices seem to flucuate a lot too- regardless of the exchange rate. that's my experience at least.

you can always try djrajio- the man who originally handed off the business to me. but i'm not sure if he's picking up where i left off or not as he has a real job.

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received Sugarcane belt today.. quickly shipped, communication was good.. overall I'm glad with the service and I will most likely utilize it again.
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads