1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bexley shoes from France

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnapril, Jan 5, 2005.

1. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Bexley.com sells inexpensive handmade shoes with Goodyear welting on-line (199 Euro). Has anyone any experience with this manufacturer? Is it real crap, or to what else does it compare? I have posted an example: [​IMG]

2. aarghh

aarghh Senior member

I remember asking about it a while back. Someone on Ask Andy seemed to indicate that he had bought a pair, and the leather was not of very good quality.

3. ernest

ernest Senior member

Handmade? They do not seem to be handmade .

Fair shoes for poors, not for people who like shoes.

4. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

I ordered my first pair of Bexleys, €69 on sale

Obviously they are not high end shoes, but pretty decent for the price and they look good.

The right shoe took a little more effort to tame... but they are getting fast in the confort zone..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]