• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bexley shoe pictures

Erka

Reaction score
I have been using Bexley shoes since 2005,believe me they are good a last long.

otheme

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to successfully place a Bexley order from the US? I tried multiple times, and each time the credit card charge got rejected either by their website or via email 24 hours later.

rossi

Reaction score
Here are some of my Bexleys:

From left to right, top to bottom:
Bexley Flager, RM Williams Turnout, Bexley Enfield
Bexley Whitehall, Allen Edmonds chucka, Bexley Bloomingdale.

My sizing: normally I wear EUR 42.5 in most trainers and many shoes.
The Bexley Flager is size EUR 42.5 and fits true to size.
The RM Williams Turnout is size 9G and fits a little too loose, but less than a half size.
The Bexley Enfield is EUR 42.5 and is a little too loose, half a size I would say.
The Bexley Whitehall is size EUR 43 and is certainly half a size too big.
The Allen Edmonds is size US8.5 (which is about EUR41.5 -EUR42) and fits perfectly.
The Bexley Bloomingdales are size EUR43 and are a bit more than half a size too big, which is very unfortunate.

Achilles_

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here are some of my Bexleys:

From left to right, top to bottom:
Bexley Flager, RM Williams Turnout, Bexley Enfield
Bexley Whitehall, Allen Edmonds chucka, Bexley Bloomingdale.
My sizing: normally I wear EUR 42.5 in most trainers and many shoes.
The Bexley Flager is size EUR 42.5 and fits true to size.
The RM Williams Turnout is size 9G and fits a little too loose, but less than a half size.
The Bexley Enfield is EUR 42.5 and is a little too loose, half a size I would say.
The Bexley Whitehall is size EUR 43 and is certainly half a size too big.
The Allen Edmonds is size US8.5 (which is about EUR41.5 -EUR42) and fits perfectly.
The Bexley Bloomingdales are size EUR43 and are a bit more than half a size too big, which is very unfortunate.

Are you happy with the Bexley Enfield?

rossi

Reaction score
Here's another picture of my Enfield after a rainy day:

Good points:
* price. I paid about 90€ with fidelity rebates
* lug rubber sole
* OK leather.

Bad points:
* slightly oversized, perhaps half a size.
But I think that if you buy half a size smaller, it's possible that the midfoot part might be a little narrow, especially with winter socks.
Something to think about if you have wide feet
* the toe cap is a little too long. As you can see on my picture, there is creasing at about 1 cm from the end of it, which means that it would
probably also crease if I had a half size smaller.
However, on this picture from a French forum (not mine), you don't see this problem:

rossi

Reaction score
Every time you have reached a sum of 300€ of purchases (this includes past purchases) you get a 5% (=15€) rebate amount that you save up. Every time the 5% adds to your account, the 300€ history is reset to 0.

These add up in your account, and do not expire. You can use them on any purchase over 100€. According to the info, you also get these or can redeem these when you buy from the physical stores.

BTW, they also do 'affiliate'. When you log into your account, you can see the information.
If someone buys after that you have sent them an affiliate email, you get 8€ rebate, and they get an additional polishing mitt.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads