• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best White v-neck tees??

joonian

Reaction score
Muji. Three-pack, brushed, almost gauzy, cotton blend. Looks flimsy but feels substantial when worn. Not sure what blend it is, exactly, since the tags are in Japanese and I'm too lazy to look that stuff up.

aphextwin07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eternaldrake
alternative apparel small crews also fit me good but i dont care for how deep the v on their v necks are the search goes on
this ^ alt. apparel v necks are great as undershirts but worn on their own the v is too deep.
Originally Posted by djblisk
I've tried them all. The Nordstrom Supima cotton V-Necks are the best. Well made, great fabric and fit right.
this is bad advice. nordstrom fit is terrible, too blousy, sleeves are waayyy too long (like almost hit the elbows), and they don't hold up well over time.

Ike

Reaction score
The best undershirts I've had were the Uniqlo $5 ones with no tags. Picked them up back when the SoHo store opened and they're still in rotation. Nice cotton, no tags to irritate your skin, and they hold shape well.

Most "designer" white v-necks are a waste of money, esp when they have printed labels that slowly peel off.

surri

Reaction score
Try the sifr tees. They make a beanstalk (tall tee) version as well.

:slayer:

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Originally Posted by eVITAERC
I actually wear Ribbed Tees as a normal tee. Works great for athletic builds IMO and very form-fitting. Ribbed texture makes it look less like an undershirt.
H&M vnecks are actually some of the best I've had. Soft, slim, and they hold up way better than hanes.
+1 on the h&m V necks. Been wearing the same ones for years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads