Best websites for shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jwoodywild, May 5, 2006.

1. jwoodywild

jwoodywild Member

Hi,

Besides eBay, what are the best websites from which to buy dress shoes / oxfords?

Thanks.

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

Depends what level of shoe you're after I suppose.

I've bought from both Pediwear and Plal and can recommend both in terms of customer service and price.

I gather for some other shoes, Zappos is good but I have zero experience using their service.

3. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

A lot of people like plal for good prices on Crockett & Jones. Personally, the only website I've ordered shoes from other than ebay is Sierra Trading Post. Good prices and good return policy for stuff that doesn't fit.

4. coachvu

coachvu Senior member

zappos.com is great. Free shipping and returns, so you can order several different pairs and decide what you want. They also have amazing customer service.

5. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

zappos.com is great. Free shipping and returns, so you can order several different pairs and decide what you want. They also have amazing customer service.
    I agree on Zappos.com. Their shipping is incredibly fast and service is great. Also, the pictures on their site are second to none and they have a good navigational system. The only downside is that they don't carry a lot of high-end stuff.

6. demeis

demeis Senior member

I agree on Zappos.com. Their shipping is incredibly fast and service is great. Also, the pictures on their site are second to none and they have a good navigational system. The only downside is that they don't carry a lot of high-end stuff.

agree about the pictures. When i can only see one shot in a catelog i got to zappos to see more.

7. maxnharry

maxnharry Senior member

Hi,

Besides eBay, what are the best websites from which to buy dress shoes / oxfords?

Thanks.

Bennies Plal Pediwear Charles Tyrwhitt

8. montmorency

montmorency Senior member