Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best Webshop Engine?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Jan 28, 2013.

1. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Senior member

Alright, long story short... I wanted a backpack, it didn't exist, I found a factory to make one for me, but in order for the backpack to not be crazy expensive, I've got to have 36 made (factory minimum). So, I'm gonna end with 35 backpacks, and I'm just wondering if some of the affiliates or anyone else with experience can give me their opinions on the various WebShop Engines out there.

I'm not a web designer, so I want something relatively simple... I'm looking at Shopify and Volusion, and just wondering if there's anything else out there I should know about.

Thanks!!!

2. mcbrown

mcbrown Senior member

What about Ebay?

3. dixonmanor

dixonmanor Senior member

Yeah, there's that... I was just hoping for something a little more professional.

4. mcbrown

mcbrown Senior member

If I were you I'd worry more about accessing a wide market, not trying to fool people into thinking you're a "real" business. If you are trying to sell 30,000 bags, then build a real storefront. If you are trying to sell 30, there's very limited upside.

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

big cartel / etsy