1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

best way to take care of shirts? how often to wash and keep collars clean??

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tnd, Jan 19, 2010.

1. SlickTime

SlickTime Active Member

Thanks for the great info! Good to know. I'll keep this one on my watch list should I decide to get a rack.
    Good point from another point of view. Thanks! I would probably opt for this option if I could find a cleaners nearby that hand irons. Though, I'd probably still wash them myself not because they would last longer but to save myself the expense. I'm with you on the time spent ironing issue for sure!

Yes, I was referring to that. Good to know! Thank you.

Ah, very cool. I don't have a HE Washer unfortunately. The rest sounds good to me! Thanks.

2. SlickTime

SlickTime Active Member

On a different note, does anyone have an online shop they recommend for getting replacement buttons? Mother of pearls, leather buttons, etc.

3. bradp

bradp Senior member

Can you share your cleaning process?

4. cptjeff

cptjeff Senior member

I've used these guys for some shell buttons for jackets a few times. Not the fastest, but the price and quality are good.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. SlickTime

SlickTime Active Member

Thanks Cptjeff.

6. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

+1:)

7. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

I have one of these as well! Half for my shirts, half for my fathers shirts!:)

8. rmacia

rmacia Active Member

The Murphy's works perfectly !!