1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best value trousers sub-$150?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Rugger, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Rugger

Rugger Senior member

I lost enough weight where I needed to take in my trousers, turns out the local tailor couldn't handle it and they are now fine in the waist but far too bunchy and room in the seat. Not sure what if anything a tailor can do to fix.

Anyways, having to explore the idea of buying all new trousers, looking for insight on the best value for $150 or less. I have Macys, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstroms, Barneys and most major mens designers, though I wont be able to afford the likes of Brioni or TF.

Anyone have some tips for me? I'm pretty upset...all my trousers were perfect fit/cut and now they all look like a bag of ass on me.

2. Gwarg

Gwarg Senior member

3. GBR

GBR Senior member

Try the manufacturers you used to use.

4. Mr Engineer

Mr Engineer Senior member

Brooks brothers currently have trousers 2 for $229

5. Rugger

Rugger Senior member

I would but unfortunately they're made on limited runs and are currently our of the sizes, colors I'd need.

6. MacktasticGDogg

MacktasticGDogg Senior member