1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best USA to Israel Mail Forwarding Service?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by shugon, Sep 1, 2016.

1. shugon

shugon Well-Known Member

Hello,

I'm looking for recommendations on a service that will forwards mail from the USA to Israel.

• My priorities are as less "surprises" (as in fees...) as possible during the forwarding process. A flat-rate for each package would be ideal. In other words, my highest priority is the lowest fees available for both the forwarder and the courier. A free repackaging service to diminish the size and weight would be nice.
    • For now, I have no need for a buying service - just forwarding.

There are a ton of options and the choice is perplexing, would love to hear some opinions.

Thanks!

2. LuigiBella

LuigiBella Member

I'd be happy to find one, so far I've always had friends bring me things from the US so as to avoid paying taxes when picking up a package.