1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best Unknown Italian Tailors, Etc.?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bobby, Oct 17, 2007.

1. brescd01

brescd01 Senior member

I think there are so many good tailors in Italy that their being known on English language fora is hardly a mark of anything. I think T4phage has a point about the shifting sands of taste, but I think your relationship with the tailor is most important. If you are just passing through and you get a suit as a souvenir of your visit, then all bets are off. I was perfectly happy with the two tailors I found in Bucharest, and there were other good tailors I did not bother trying, and that is Bucharest, not the world's fashion capital. Warsaw has quite a few excellent tailors too. I think you can do very well avoiding big names and seeking out local talent in European cities.

2. il vecchio

il vecchio Senior member

3. Emanuele69

Emanuele69 New Member

Have you heard about the Carbone's? From Rome?

4. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

Bump - looking for North East Italy in particular.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012