Best ultra thin/sensitive condom?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by username79, Aug 14, 2009.

1. hws

hws Senior member

2. ss10guy3

ss10guy3 Senior member

This is going to sound dodgy, but check out a gay shop, online if don't live in a city. They always have the best extra-thin and extra-strong condoms, and they come in a variety of sizes.

3. matt22616

matt22616 Senior member

Bumping this thread out of necessity. So far we've got Kimono, Profil, and Crown as the three best suggestions. Any other recs?

4. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

On the weekends I am in NY. Besides I don't particularly want to give anyone an STD.

This thread is great because metrostyles is the guy that comes off looking like a decent human being. [​IMG]

5. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

In China, Jissbon's (yes, really) ultra thin pleasure and ultra wet pleasure are both decent.

6. username79

username79 Senior member

Whole Foods now carries Kimono in a bunch of varieties. Since Whole Foods are pretty much everywhere I am, Kimono it is. I never had any shame at all growing up buying condoms or lube (a lot of my friends had issues with this for whatever reason), but I do feel a bit odd going through a Whole Foods checkout line, with say, a papaya, some organic bananas and a 12 pack of Kimonos.

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

Whole Foods now carries Kimono in a bunch of varieties. Since Whole Foods are pretty much everywhere I am, Kimono it is. I never had any shame at all growing up growing condoms, but I do feel a bit odd going through a checkout line, with say, a papaya, some organic bananas and a 12 pack of Kimonos.
    kimono is great, but i've had that shit break. nothing scarier than looking down and seeing that condom ring around the shaft and the torn shreds of condom and the totally exposed dick.... even if its with sex with the wife... lol

8. username79

username79 Senior member

kimono is great, but i've had that shit break. nothing scarier than looking down and seeing that condom ring around the shaft and the torn shreds of condom and the totally exposed dick.... even if its with sex with the wife... lol
    Morning-after-pill. No $50 will take you quicker from fear to calm.

9. matt22616

matt22616 Senior member

Okay, probably going to go get some kimonos as they're at whole foods. These trojan ultrathins just aren't cutting it. Any lube suggestions. I've only tried ky and astroglide and they each have their shortcomings.

10. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Okay, probably going to go get some kimonos as they're at whole foods. These trojan ultrathins just aren't cutting it. Any lube suggestions. I've only tried ky and astroglide and they each have their shortcomings.

There's a key piece of information you're leaving out.

11. matt22616

matt22616 Senior member

There's a key piece of information you're leaving out.
    I take it you're asking whether the aforementioned lube will serve an ass or a vag? Perhaps both. But yah, been seeing this girl and its got out of hand twice now and I can't walk into a cvs and ask for plan b again. fml. EDIT: I've heard Swiss Navy is good, anyone know where to get it in NOLA?

12. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I like Beyond Sevens. Probably will be too snug for anything larger than average penor, FYI.

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

14. jobro

jobro Senior member

Do the durex ultra sensitives or the kimonos fit large, or are they lifestyles/regular sized? They discontinued the condoms I'd been using, the trojan larges (which were too thick anyway). I've been looking for a thin version thats a bit bigger. Any recs?
    I've been looking for some large condoms for my big dick for ages, but I just can't find any big enough for my large willie. Gawd its big.

15. username79

username79 Senior member

I've been looking for some large condoms for my big dick for ages, but I just can't find any big enough for my large willie. Gawd its big.
    People with small dicks don't know what it's like to put on a Durex or other small condom and end up with a cock that's sore for days due to the constriction. Kimono comes in large sizes. Sold at Whole Foods. A little bit of feeling. Good enough..