• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best type of wallet for the front pocket?

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patrician
Actually thats even more ugly since its a wallet, which we have established to be ugly, plus an attached money clip, which I have established ugly.
tounge.gif

LOL! We meaning a handful of people? Style is a matter of personal preference not a matter of what someone else thinks. What works for one does not mean it works for another. Someone asked a question, answers were given with a variety of solutions. It's up to the OP to determine what will work for them, not what I like or you like.

Patrician

Reaction score
We meaning I
biggrin.gif

shoesies

Reaction score
Hey Lee,

what one you running in the bottom right of your pic? I also like the look of the prada on the left

paper clip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Filson makes several credit card type wallets, one with a money clip. I own one with the clip and it works great for a front pocket wallet.

I have gone completely to the Filson Security Wallet. Note - pic is not me....its from the Filson site.

pFILSON1-2241606_filson1_dt.jpg

http://www.filson.com/product/index....entPage=family

I keep it in my front pocket or jacket inside pocket. It is very liberating to be free of the big wallet.

License, health ins., credit card, a debit card and a couple of $20s is all you need.

JR_Rider

Reaction score
I have been using the SmartMoney Clip which is available in a number of finishes. They have two different sizes available, one that holds 5 cards and another that holds ten....I I use to carry my cards in in a leather card holder and my money in a silver money clip. The SmartMoney clip is a great option and will definitely meet your needs...

Thurston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use a money clip and two different card cases. I use a Tumi bifold with 6 card slots and 2 pockets during the week. I need to carry company as well as personal credit cards, business cards, driver's license, carry permit, ATM card... but it resides in my briefcase all day.

On the weekend, I switch to an RL slim card case with 3 total slots styled like this.
pPOLO2-5167645_standard_v330.jpg

The only things I carry on the weekend are a credit card, driver's license and whatever store cards I plan on using (BB, NM, etc.) Unlike most in ths thread, I do carry significant cash.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use a billfold wallet, a gift from a close friend.

I went from a very chunky tri-fold wallet to money clip. 3 years ago I converted back to a billfold wallet.

Money clip alone is just not enough.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads