1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best television or movie theme.

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tokyo Slim, Jun 12, 2009.

1. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Band of brothers
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Black hawk down
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Some of my personal favorites:

Doctor Who is probably my favorite television theme ever. Amazing.

Night Court

Jurassic Park

The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.

Night Court is among my favorites too.
    I'd like to add The Cosby Show intro, Sanford and Son'd and Taxi's

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

The A-Team is a classic. Simple and catchy.

Transformers and GI Joe if we're going with childrens classics

4. k4ppah

k4ppah Senior member

Once upon a time in the west

A fistful of dollars

Ennio Morricone is the definitive answer to this thread regarding film at least.

5. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

S.W.A.T. got that 70s beat going

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Thunderbirds are go!

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. can't find the video, but Hill Street Blues is probably my favorite theme

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Welcome Back Kotter

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. WKRP in Cincinnati