• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

neato

Reaction score
Who/what are the best designers/brands for sunglasses? When I say "best," I am referring to both quality and aesthetics.

I need sunglasses, but I'd rather buy one good/expensive pair than a bunch of cheap crappy pairs.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
I like several of the Revo models. They have some nice mid-priced models in the $150 range. The lenses are quality and service is quite good if something breaks.

tbone226

Reaction score
Aesthetics is a rather subjective and personal matter, but as far as quality goes, I do enjoy my Oliver Peoples and Cartier sunglasses.

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer sunglasses with Polarized glass lenses. I have them by several makers, Persol being my favorite. It's best to try them on for style, fit and coloration.

Neo1824

Reaction score
I really like my Oliver People's as well. Best sunglasses I've ever had.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo1824
I really like my Oliver People's as well. Best sunglasses I've ever had.

I like OP. Persol makes some great sunglasses, very durable, substantial and classic cool.

Neo1824

Reaction score
Persol will be my next purchase. I've heard a lot of good things about them and they look pretty darn cool!

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All of my sunglasses are Ray Ban. I like the aesthetic, and they're tough as nails.

grunhauser

Reaction score
After making an architect in you cry like a child, the new acetate sunglasses from MYKITA will set you heart on fire. Ring the door bell all you want, you can't have them yet... These are destined to be THE sunnies thinking men and women will covet in '08.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Persol: don't do fragrances; don't do bags, don't do rags.
Quality, style and robustness.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PackGummies