• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best street party ever...video

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"I have, everyone has, they love it."
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yeah, stick it to that biotch!

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
This kid's parents must be complete and utter pussies.

Jbreen1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CTGuy
Is this some sort of parody?

What? Na this kid had a party and the cops came. Apparently kids were throwing bottles at cop cars and stuff. They flew in helicopters and stuff and now this kid is blowing up all over the place. They have t-shirts out for him already and stuff. It's pretty crazy.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm like 95% sure that "interview" is staged. It might be a comedy sketch, but it's not that funny.
confused.gif

MagV

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I'm like 95% sure that "interview" is staged. It might be a comedy sketch, but it's not that funny.
confused.gif

Not a comedy sketch but the interview was sooo bad. Its from a show 'A Current Affair' which comes on after the news and is basically blows every story out of proportion and tackles serious topics like diets and celebrities.

The guy is pretty much an idiot, but the story has been over-hyped way too much.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can only imagine this happening in the Australia. In the US, you will hear gunshots before you hear the sound of shattered windshields. This kid is obviously a marsupial but at least he has more fun than I was at that age.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's frustrating to see the amount of attention that this barely-literate teenager is attracting.

After all, what's the big deal? He puts up a party posting on MySpace, invites a couple of hundred "friends" to come around whilst his parents are on holidays and he was supposed to be staying at a friend's place, and (surprise, surprise) about 500 people turn up.

When things get nasty, he says "sorry", but also basically says that it wasn't his fault and that things were out of his hands - not exactly the apology of the century.

Now that his parents have rushed back from their holidays, he's refusing to talk with them and is staying at a friend's place. Chicken.

Anyway, the boy dresses like a tasteless hobo - messy hair dyed straw-blonde, neon cap, no shirt, faux-fur camo bomber jacket with the sleeves pushed up, and those hideous, oversized yellow sunglasses that he refuses to remove.

Of course, he's enjoying his time in the sun, but I think that his fifteen minutes of fame is well and truly up.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jbreen1

Part two....

Those TV people should go milk something else. It's getting old, and I don't even live in Australia.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DarkNWorn,

Please stop. I know you don't mean it, but you've done it again: using mildly suggestive words. In this case, "milk."

Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Those TV people should go milk something else. It's getting old, and I don't even live in Australia.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessetk313
haha that dudes a fuckin badass.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

No, he's a smarmy little **** who deserves a good hiding.

Originally Posted by Journeyman
It's frustrating to see the amount of attention that this barely-literate teenager is attracting.

I don't know why it received so much coverage in the papers etc, but I can understand the attention from other barely literate 16-18 year olds. I don't know what it is with most that i come across from this 'Paris Hilton' generation of drop kick teens; the 'it's-cool-to-be-dumb' attitude, the cockiness, the way they dress etc etc ... i'm an (immature) 22 year old but feel like there's a much bigger gap between our ages than that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads