1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Best Sheets in the World?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by sdsurfer, Jul 30, 2006.

1. sdsurfer

sdsurfer Active Member

I'm still looking for the best possible sheets I can find for my new bed. I've heard from many people that Frette are as good as you can get. However, some people told me that the company is now US owned and that quality isn't what it use to be. I've heard Sferra is good as well as Legna Seville. I want something that is cold in this damn hot weather we are having and something that is awesome to sleep nude in.

2. kronik

kronik Senior member

Sferra Brothers Milos / Millesimo sheets.
    1020 thread count. I have a set of ivory...... fantastic sheets. I'll probably end up getting 2 more sets.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I haven't had a problem with my Frette 1200tc sheets, they're very nice and have had no complaints from anyone...

4. funk_soul_brother

funk_soul_brother Senior member

how much does a set of those sheets go for? just curious.

5. sdsurfer

sdsurfer Active Member

Anyone heard of Casa Reale? I found a set at my local Tuesday Morning shop. They are selling for around $200 but they say they retail around $1000.

6. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

how much does a set of those sheets go for? just curious.

I got them on sale at the Frette store at a post-Xmas sale for $400, I believe they were 70-75% off.

7. kronik

kronik Senior member

Mine retail for about 2200 or somewhere around there. I got them for 6.

There's a set on eBay currently, very fairly priced. I'd buy them if I didn't have a king-size.

8. Tomasso

Tomasso Senior member

9. bestsheets

bestsheets New Member

Thomas Lee sheets offer exceptional quality. Our customers agree - check out the feedback page: http://www.thomasleeltd.com/testimonials.cfm Our sheets offer value because they are well-made, high quality, last longer and won't pill. You can read more about this at:http://www.thomasleeltd.com/difference.cfm

We would like to offer styleforum readers a 10% discount with the coupon code FB110

Thanks for your interest.

Disclosure: Thomas Lee Ltd associate.

10. bant

bant Senior member

society limonta at ABC carpet...

11. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Thomas Lee sheets offer exceptional quality. Our customers agree - check out the feedback page: http://www.thomasleeltd.com/testimonials.cfm Our sheets offer value because they are well-made, high quality, last longer and won't pill. You can read more about this at:http://www.thomasleeltd.com/difference.cfm We would like to offer styleforum readers a 10% discount with the coupon code FB110 Thanks for your interest. Disclosure: Thomas Lee Ltd associate.
    I may actually try these out. They don't cost all that much more than JC Penney, etc. I see you were also mentioned in esquire.

12. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

Clearly I am a cheap, but I have a real hard time paying thousands of dollars for something I replace every year.

I get 4 sets of 600 thread count egyptian cotton sheets at $20 a set once a year. Living near the asian markets has it's privileges.

13. eml4sker

eml4sker Well-Known Member

Don't mean to revive an old thread, but just want to go on the record saying i got the Thomas Lee sheets and was not impressed. They are not soft.