• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best raw jeans at <250

ajchen

Reaction score

Do you know how the black 3sixteens fade? I have some Samurai black jeans that fade much like indigo ones (with whiskers, honeycombs etc) but I've heard that other black jeans like APC don't fade much.

Very few jeans in the world fade the way Samurai blacks do; with that said here's some photos of a pair of 3sixteen ST-200x after a year and a half of hard wear:

Del-Toro

Reaction score
This is hilarious. What happened to that yoke? They take on a green hue in the leg, which is very strange. They go from black to green. The evo jean!

Last edited:

aspasp

Reaction score
Is the value that much better for an Unbranded Brand raw jeans vs. 3sixteen?

Del-Toro

Reaction score
Is the value that much better for an Unbranded Brand raw jeans vs. 3sixteen?

What are you asking? What is "Unbranded Brand"? You talking about the BiG jeans? If so I assure they are truly branded. In the past Oni has made the BiG jeans but I don't know who did that run. The rivets look like Oni's but the denim has a Samurai look so I am not sure which one produced that denim.

Regarding 3six, objectively speaking, there are some mall brands I would prefer to those. Just being honest.

Last edited:

aspasp

Reaction score
Yeah as lmao said, it's a brand made by the same people as Nude & Famous. I just don't understand the 80 cost of Unbranded vs. 250 dollar cost of 3sixteen. Can people attest to the difference?

Del-Toro

Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads